Monday, November 23, 2009

Ch. 9 response

I think the main idea of this chapter basically is that parents mend and mold the way their children grow up by how they are raised and subject to. This is up to the piont when the children have to start making their own decisions and learn their own path through life. When it came to this point for me I basically began making choices I thought were respectful to my parents wishes as to how I matured through life. For some it doesn't work that way or they try that way and it ends up screwing them up but for me it has worked out nicely. I graduated top of my class in highschool I have a nice car good paying job and all the necessities/wants I can use. And I am enrolled here for a bachelors in Criminal justice which is not only my dream to succeed in the field but my parents are very proud so it has worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment